Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AutoProfessionals.Org Forum!!!

Attention! Don’t Wait For Your Registration Code You EMAIL.. Your Account Will Be Activated Automatically Within 15 Minutes FREE.. Please Stay With Us And Go To The Forum. "you Acaunt"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Techstream 15.20.015 Runtime Limit
Hello friends,

Upon my first usage of Techstream V15.20.015 the software complained that I could only launch it 29 more times before having to re-register unless I connect to the internet. Is this normal behavior? I assume that I should not allow TIS to access the internet, is this correct?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2020, 11:48 PM)cswood Wrote:  Hello friends,

Upon my first usage of Techstream V15.20.015 the software complained that I could only launch it 29 more times before having to re-register unless I connect to the internet.  Is this normal behavior?  I assume that I should not allow TIS to access the internet, is this correct?  

Thanks in advance.

In North America settings, set the corporate user.
Thanks given by: cswood , Vladimir141 , Administrator
(09-10-2020, 12:36 AM)olerom Wrote:  
(09-09-2020, 11:48 PM)cswood Wrote:  Hello friends,

Upon my first usage of Techstream V15.20.015 the software complained that I could only launch it 29 more times before having to re-register unless I connect to the internet.  Is this normal behavior?  I assume that I should not allow TIS to access the internet, is this correct?  

Thanks in advance.

In North America settings, set the corporate user.

Thank you for the response.  I had originally set the user type as "US Dealer" - I will try the other user options instead.

Another question, do you know if there is there any way to use the customize setting in this version?  It seems that this version requires a code to enter the customize section which was not necessary in older versions.

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
[/quote]Another question, do you know if there is there any way to use the customize setting in this version?  It seems that this version requires a code to enter the customize section which was not necessary in older versions.
Thanks![/quote]

I believe you are talking about customizing setting for vehicle and yes depend on what you are customizing...adding newer vehicle key fob for example.
Thanks given by: Administrator
Hi please i need activation for Software Ver. 15.00.026 ID. C37D9600722A3694077623097F0BBE04 , thanks for help ,Regards Dani.
Thanks given by: