Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AutoProfessionals.Org Forum :)

Attention! Don’t Wait For Your Registration Code You EMAIL.. Your Account Will Be Activated Automatically Within 60 Minutes FREE.. Please Stay With Us And Go To The Forum. "you Acaunt"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z19DTH stage x
Opel 
Hi All!

Can Anyone help me?

I have a modified ecu tuning software for astra h z19dth 2009 with dpf and egr off.

I write to my same z19dth 2007 ecu,but the dpf calculated saturation is 0%,and he not start the regeneration.

What is wrong,the software damaged?

Thank You,and Best Regards!
Thanks given by:
Are you sure that the ECU was the same? If yes did you recalibrate the checksum? Did you compare the ori and mod file from ECU 2007?
Finally have you made a backup of ECU 2007?
Geht ned, gibts ned  Shake
Thanks given by:
Yes,the original ecu and the same bosch nr is correct,I read the modified software from my old car,and save my pc,and now i write to my fully same new car.
I see yesterday my old car data list,and the dpf saturation there also is 0%,but this car regenerated the dpf.
Yes,I have my 2007 car backup.
I use kess v2.23, but just read..save..and then write.  i don't know what is wrong
Thanks given by:
upload your ori and dpfoff, also sometimes dpf soot level needs to be reseted with diagnostic (set dpf replaced) on original before writing dpfoff file
DAMOS LIST : Here

Slave Flex available for sale !
Slave Kess available for sale !
Thanks given by:
Ok,but these chip is not dpf off,just egr off,so i don't understand why dpf doesn't work
Thanks given by:
in first post you said dpf off and egr off and now only egr off?

Thanks given by:
Sorry, I missed a comma.

The software, where I read, and save from my old car is a tuned ecu map with egr off, but working dpf
Thanks given by:
Here the original and tuned ecu files from my old car
ecu files.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 75.17 KB

Thanks given by:
you are one lucky guy that car even starts...its not same sw version...also EVERY single dtc is killed in your first off file

heres egroff only for your ori

opelegr.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 1 times
Size: 35.15 KB

Thanks given by: klicky , sweetsam
It is so interesting...then the tuned software is not good for these ecu. But i resoftwered my old car with sps before the guy tuned it.Can you help me to get the chip, but to make dpf work?
Who did this, was he just lucky to car even start?
The interesting thing is that i have downloaded this software on several cars and it all starts and works with dpf.
I always suck with my own car..ohhh...
Please check thist file,it is also my old car ecu map,but different alternator(denso)
Thank You!

(11-18-2020, 12:08 PM)Jurebv Wrote:  you are one lucky guy that car even starts...its not same sw version...also EVERY single dtc is killed in your first off file

heres egroff only for your ori

I download my car this software,but egr is works.

Attached Files
MYS SW1037505798 denso gen.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 0 times
Size: 37.33 KB

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP stage 1with EGR OFF for Peugeot 308 SW 1.6 HDI 2010 110hp, EDC16C34 valvolinas 2 743 08-22-2020, 09:16 PM
Last Post: valvolinas
  STAGE 1, MB R 280 Cdi DPF OFF papkrafter 1 715 07-26-2020, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Jurebv