Latest news: --- Toyota Techstream 12.00.124 --- Windows 10 upgrade orijinal --- Please Help --- Scania Multi 10 2016 --- Mazda 6 2011 customization feature --- Dpffiles.com Service,EGR DPF VSA OFF Ect !!! --- elsawim SEAT 5.2 01.2015 (1) --- 2006 Fiat Ducato Training --- BMW Road Map North America Next (NBT) 2017-2 Multilingual --- BMW Road Map Europe Move 2017-1 Multilingual --- BMW Road Map Europe High 2017-1 Multilingual --- BMW Road Map Europe Business 2017-1 Multilingual --- Noregon JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2016 v2.3 Multilingual + Activator --- Meritor WABCO TOOLBOX 12.3 English + Activator --- Cummins INCAL [02.2017] Full DVDs --- Volkswagen ETKA International [01.2017] Multilingual --- VAS-PC Flash Discs [01.2017] VW/Seat/Skoda/Audi/Bentley/Lamborghini --- Porsche PET 7.3 Update 413 + Prices [02.2017] Multilingual --- Nissan/Infinity FAST [08.2016] Multilingual (EL, GL, CA, US, GR, ER) --- Microcat Hyundai [01.2017] Multilingual ---

To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

If you can not register is possible your IP is block please reboot Router or use a diferent network .

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2009 lamborghini gallardo speedometer
hello every one
i have a 2009 lamborghini gallardo that i corrupted the first line in speedometer where is mileage 10871087.
now the speedometer shows error insted of mileage , the car start and all gauges work perfect .
i tried everything to repaire it but no luck .
so i am planing to buy a second hande speedometer Cash Cash Cash ,so i was wondering if anybody knows how i can adapt the second hand speedometer to car .
its 2009 lamborghini gallardo LP560-4 COUPE
WITH EPROM 24C08

Thank
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2015, 03:09 PM)samyboy Wrote:  hello every one
i have a 2009 lamborghini gallardo that i corrupted the first line in speedometer where is mileage 10871087.
now the speedometer shows error insted of mileage , the car start and all gauges work perfect .
so i am planing to buy a second hande speedometer Cash Cash Cash ,so i was wondering if anybody knows how i can adapt the second hand speedometer to car .
WITH EPROM 24C08

Thank

it will be nice if we can present yourself here http://www.autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=1
Read the forum Rules http://www.autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=2
after we can told you how you can solve that problem
Best Regards
wahye
Thanks given by:
sorry about that
i just introduce my self
Thanks given by:
read the eeprom from original and write it on the new one
remember to make backup of eeprom of the new one. maybe the original eeprom is corruped too
if this way doesnt work post a feed back here and we will give you an other solution . but must post all info about the original odo
Regards
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2015, 11:38 PM)wahye Wrote:  read the eeprom from original and write it on the new one
remember to make backup of eeprom of the new one. maybe the original eeprom is corruped too
if this way doesnt work post a feed back  here and we will give you an other solution . but must post all info about the original odo
Regards

hi
the original eprom it is corrupted , from what isee mileage is located in the first line , and i see that its is corrupted .
Thanks given by:
sorry
your odo can repaired don't worrie
just write new mileage with a proper tool hardware/software. Actually MDC, Dejavu, RBx Special Interface & Co. should handle these
when you change the mileage via obd on this car . the tool using repair that DEF /error
AVDI can repaire it too !
do you have any tool can change the mileage via obd for this car?
so don't read eeprom . you don't need an other odo
Regards
Thanks given by:
so i am planing to buy a second hande speedometer  Cash  Cash  Cash ,so i was wondering if anybody knows how i can adapt the second hand speedometer to car .
WITH EPROM 24C08

Thank
hi there what's up!!!!
hmmm!!!!it can happen to anyone!!!!!!alright!!!!!alright!here u are m8
the next time use DP3 v94 this one can get exact mileage
so!!!!!
in this case i sent u ori dump 24C08 but make ur ecu immo off!!!!"ur car don't start"
let me know!!!!!

Attached Files
Lamborghini Gallardo - 24c08.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 21 times
Size: 895 bytes

Lamborghini_Gallardo.pdf
File Type: .pdf
Downloaded: 23 times
Size: 838.02 KB

Thanks given by:
(09-21-2015, 12:33 PM)MOURAD SPCMAX Wrote:  
so i am planing to buy a second hande speedometer  Cash  Cash  Cash ,so i was wondering if anybody knows how i can adapt the second hand speedometer to car .
WITH EPROM 24C08

Thank
hi there what's up!!!!
so!!!!!
in this case i sent u ori dump 24C08 but make ur ecu immo off!!!!"ur car don't start"
let me know!!!!!

hi
do you know what kind of engine computer in this car to make immo off
Thanks given by:
if you have atool wich you can change the km you don't have to make immo off
about the other solution i don't think if it will solve your problem
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2015, 02:06 PM)samyboy Wrote:  
(09-21-2015, 12:33 PM)MOURAD SPCMAX Wrote:  
WITH EPROM 24C08

Thank
hi there what's up!!!!
so!!!!!
let me know!!!!!

hi
do you know what kind of engine computer in this car to make immo off
i don't know!!!what is it
try my dump!!!!pls
Thanks given by: