To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

If you can not register is possible your IP is block please reboot Router or use a diferent network .

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What VCI to choose for JLR
Hello Guys, Give5

Please can anyone advise me for what VCI must I buy for JLR , i do not know what to choose between 533 :

-VCM hight quality
-VCM2 HQ
-JLR mangoose
-Da-vina original

Witch one is the best and more stable?

Thank to all in advance . Kolo
Thanks given by:
This is what you want:

I found it for sale here cheaper

Edited by the rules No.8

Attached Files
vci.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 27 times
Size: 184 bytes

Thanks given by:
Thank you dude .
But i would like to know witch one of all those tool work better with JLR and do not loose comunication with car during programming.
Can i use da-vina with all version of JLR?
Also it is real that the last version that work fully offline and also do prog is v 137?
If yes please can anyone share a link with.
Sorry to ask many question but still new with JLR cars. :(
Thank to all. :)
Thanks given by:
JLR00001 is for 142 and later. Not sure about v137. I still use V129 with VCM clone. I'm looking into getting a JLR00001 but don't do that many Rovers. I'm sure you can use Da-vina up to V142. You need to call Bosch 1-866-628-5508 and ask if it will work with v142. About the programming. I think everyone hopes the interface don't crash when programming. I have only had one problem flashing a tranny on a rover cause the vcm got to hot. Rover wants a certain temp when flashing trannys. other than that things worked out good.
Thanks given by:
VCM high quality is old. VCM2 HQ is expensive and software installation is tricky. JLR Mangoose is the cable i prefer. There are several mangoose cables. mangoose PRO is better performance. It is compatible with v142 SDD currently. V139 is recommended.
Thanks given by:
buy original mongoose or diagnostic associates new vci

and then buy the good version software and never look backwards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

many thank to all of you guys. :)

BTW ,why VCM2 instalation is complicated ,it driver problem or other?
Can i use original tools on old JLR version like 134 or 137 ?
Best regard.
Thanks given by:
original tools on original old software should work. on clone probably not. There are two versions of VCM II for JLR in the aftermarket, one with red case and the other with blue case (this is cheaper). Driver is complex but there should be video instructions.
Thanks given by:
(10-29-2015, 02:02 AM)Liliflower Wrote:  original tools on original old software should work. on clone probably not.  There are two versions of VCM II for JLR in the aftermarket, one with red case and the other with blue case (this is cheaper). Driver is complex but there should be video instructions.

from what i hear the blue one is just a da-vina

might as well just use ford vcmii or mdi
Thanks given by:
From my experience VCI interface as per "kevinx" recommendation:

Its the best choice in terms of reliability/price and  it works very fast also you don't have be bothering about connection problems between VCI and SDD.

I'm using VCI for over year now in my work place and never had any problems with it - opposite to VCM where it constantly gives different sort of problems.

Regards.

M

Edited by the rules No.8

Attached Files
VCI interface .txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 26 times
Size: 116 bytes

Thanks given by: