Visit & Register ---->>>> www.car-professionals.com

If you can not register is possible your IP is block please reboot Router or use a diferent network .

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ZF 6HP19 EGS reprogram
BMW 
Hi all,

I have to replace the EGC module from my BMW (E91 325i 2006) automatic transmission with a used one. I understand that the ECU can be programmed once but there must be a method to virgin it and reprogram it for my car.

The ECU is inside the transmission. It is sealed and cannot be opened. So it is not possible to take out the eeprom and flash it with a default bin file. After that i could recode the ECU with ISTA to my car.

I know there are technicians who do this. Hope to get some help!
Thanks given by:
i think its will be easy with original avdi
Fing32
Thanks given by: Frankie , Administrator
You can try Bosch Esi tronic, has a section for automatic gear box ZF
Thanks given by: Frankie
Thanks for the great tips. I will get back with the results but it can take some time.
Thanks given by:
autologic is the most effecient & fastest way to do it
Thanks given by:
No need virgin i this year, only flash and code  with ista/p. Nr sw ista take auto. Or if you have nr sw you can flash with winkfp and code with ncsexpert. No immo code in garbox in this year. Ulimited time flashing. I do this many times. Reagards
Thanks given by: sweetsam
(02-03-2016, 10:59 AM)Frankie Wrote:  Hi all,

I have to replace the EGC module from my BMW (E91 325i 2006) automatic transmission with a used one. I understand that the ECU can be programmed once but there must be a method to virgin it and reprogram it for my car.

The ECU is inside the transmission. It is sealed and cannot be opened. So it is not possible to take out the eeprom and flash it with a default bin file. After that i could recode the ECU with ISTA to my car.

I know there are technicians who do this. Hope to get some help!

egs19 in this car doesn't contain Isn but it has other one poential problem. My advice is...forget about ista-p...and as in prewios message was written use winkf, because you really need to choose KWP2000 protocol cause other way you have risk of breaking down process on 27-45% and after that it doesn't matter what protocol will be used FAST, KWP2000/+...it will just throw you out with errors and thats all.
vin can be changed with tool32 utilityvor ncs...but be carefull with programming...winkfp+kwp2000= no headache
Thanks given by: Administrator , italianec

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BMW Can chip EML-10030A reprogram? jasonbaby 2 1,523 10-01-2016, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Badik