Visit & Register ---->>>> www.car-professionals.com

If you can not register is possible your IP is block please reboot Router or use a diferent network .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch MOTRONIC MP9.0 Vw
hi any one have a flash file for Bosch MOTRONIC MP9.0 Volkswagen 2.0 liter 8 valve , i need to put this file on a box that is for 1.6 but a 2.0 liter engine was fitted
thanx
Thanks given by:
hi send me a pic of that ecu
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2016, 08:03 PM)jakesvw Wrote:  hi any one have a flash file for Bosch MOTRONIC MP9.0 Volkswagen 2.0 liter 8 valve , i need to put this file on a box that is for 1.6 but a 2.0 liter engine was fitted
thanx

Hi jakesvw,

I don't know if you found that file but let me know i can probably help you.

What car are you putting this into a Polo or Golf?

Also are you using std Cams or not?

Cheers
Thanks given by: Administrator
(02-16-2016, 08:03 PM)jakesvw Wrote:  hi any one have a flash file for Bosch MOTRONIC MP9.0 Volkswagen 2.0 liter 8 valve , i need to put this file on a box that is for 1.6 but a 2.0 liter engine was fitted
thanx

jakesvw Wrote:http://www.autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=4023

hi for this if i could fin "binladen spacial" it would be nice standard cams and is i am correct it is 2 liter mapping it runs nice on 1.4 and 1.6 golf

Hi there was a problem with the "Bin Laden software" as I believe it was derived from a factory Kombi conversion to MP9. This caused engines to burn holes in pistons because of detonation and incorrect fueling. If i remember correctly the Knock sensors were turned off as well.

What MP9 box do you have, the one with the removable TMS87C510 eprom or the plcc32 chip?
Thanks given by:
TMS87C510 i do not have a programmer for them i try to get MP9 boxes with Plcc32 . read data from it as backup and then relace the chip with a rewritable one SSTF chip
Thanks given by: