To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

@@@Cheap Remote Support Service@@@ Perfect Quality and Latest Products !!!

http://www.autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=5742

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Honda HDS 3.017.012 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update
Honda 
[Image: honda_logo.jpg]

Honda HDS 3.017.012 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update
Win | 4.88 GB

The computer diagnostics Honda & Acura through HIM, GNA600 or SPX module.

Homepage -
Code:
https://techinfo.honda.com

Requirements:
- O.S.: Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8
- CPU: Pentium/Athlon 1.8 GHz or higher
- RAM: 256 MB of system memory
- Hard Drive: 5 GB of available space
- DVD-ROM

Attached Files
Honda_HDS_LINKS.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 283 times
Size: 1.04 KB

Does the push button start function work?
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2016, 12:59 AM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  Does the push button start function work?

its the same version you already asked about .

what tool are you using ?

do you know of a version where it does work for you with your tool ?
Thanks given by: jahacmm , Administrator , Jakerochon88
just the version at my work. Im using the drew technologies mongoose pro. i work for a Honda dealer and it all works there. it just needs a patch to by pass the server login for the immob codes on the rc engine start, and one push start function. like you did with the gnahim patch. maybe not exactly the same but im sure it could be done

(02-28-2016, 08:55 AM)WildCard Wrote:  
(02-28-2016, 12:59 AM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  Does the push button start function work?

what tool are you using  ?

(02-28-2016, 10:13 PM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  just the version at my work. Im using the drew technologies mongoose pro. i work for a Honda dealer and it all works there. it just needs a patch to by pass the server login for the immob codes on the rc engine start, and one push start function. like you did with the gnahim patch. maybe not exactly the same but im sure it could be done

(02-28-2016, 10:13 PM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  just the version at my work. Im using the drew technologies mongoose pro. i work for a Honda dealer and it all works there. it just needs a patch to by pass the server login for the immob codes on the rc engine start, and one push start function. like you did with the gnahim patch. maybe not exactly the same but im sure it could be done

(02-28-2016, 08:55 AM)WildCard Wrote:  

what tool are you using  ?

hds version 3.017.012 is what im using with these functions at the dealer. with the mongoose pro, or spx mvci
Thanks given by:
without looking at the setup its hard to say

you could try take the app folder in genrad/runtime/APP From work and put it in a offline version

Take the whole folder and replace it .///, might not work though as i suspect some of the setting will be in the registry

try using your dealer code too.

Did you already try the SPX version i posted in another thread ?
Thanks given by: Jakerochon88
(03-01-2016, 10:40 PM)WildCard Wrote:  without looking at the setup its hard to say

you could try take the app folder in genrad/runtime/APP From work and put it in a offline version

Take the whole folder and replace it .///, might not work though as i suspect some of the setting will be in the registry

im unable to access the app folder from work as we only get limited access to the operating system on the server. the apps are already in the folder as is thought. if you install any of these hds versions before using the gnahim patch, and you click on the immob,one push start,or rc engine start, it will say that there is no internet access. but as soon as you use the gnahim patch the immob system starts to work. witch leads me to believe its in the registry. what ever that gnahim patch does to the registry to open up the immob function i think the same thing needs to be done to the one push start, and rc engine star functions. i am using my dealer code 6782 and canadian version. i have also tried the usa and Europe versions aswell. both in your spx and gna versions. its that gnahim patch that is making the immob function work if it can be applied to the other function i think it would work. do you know who made the gnahim patch?

(03-02-2016, 12:12 AM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  
(03-01-2016, 10:40 PM)WildCard Wrote:  without looking at the setup its hard to say

im unable to access the app folder from work as we only get limited access to the operating system on the server. the apps are already in the folder as is thought. if you install any of these hds versions before using the gnahim patch, and you click on the immob,one push start,or rc engine start, it will say that there is no internet access. but as soon as you use the gnahim patch the immob system starts to work. witch leads me to believe its in the registry. what ever that gnahim patch does to the registry to open up the immob function i think the same thing needs to be done to the one push start, and rc engine star functions. i am using my dealer code 6782 and canadian version. i have also tried the usa and Europe versions aswell. both in your spx and gna versions. its that gnahim patch that is making the immob function work if it can be applied to the other function i think it would work. do you know who made the gnahim patch? im guessing you made the patch.
Thanks given by:

im unable to access the app folder from work as we only get limited access to the operating system on the server. the apps are already in the folder as is thought. if you install any of these hds versions before using the gnahim patch, and you click on the immob,one push start,or rc engine start, it will say that there is no internet access. but as soon as you use the gnahim patch the immob system starts to work. witch leads me to believe its in the registry. what ever that gnahim patch does to the registry to open up the immob function i think the same thing needs to be done to the one push start, and rc engine star functions. i am using my dealer code 6782 and canadian version. i have also tried the usa and Europe versions aswell. both in your spx and gna versions. its that gnahim patch that is making the immob function work if it can be applied to the other function i think it would work. do you know who made the gnahim patch?

im unable to access the app folder from work as we only get limited access to the operating system on the server. the apps are already in the folder as is thought. if you install any of these hds versions before using the gnahim patch, and you click on the immob,one push start,or rc engine start, it will say that there is no internet access. but as soon as you use the gnahim patch the immob system starts to work. witch leads me to believe its in the registry. what ever that gnahim patch does to the registry to open up the immob function i think the same thing needs to be done to the one push start, and rc engine star functions. i am using my dealer code 6782 and canadian version. i have also tried the usa and Europe versions aswell. both in your spx and gna versions. its that gnahim patch that is making the immob function work if it can be applied to the other function i think it would work. do you know who made the gnahim patch? im guessing you made the patch.

I made the patch.

i dont know anything about HDS REALLY.

Maybe that push botton start need online connection.

the spx version i recently posted is pretty much a full version without the dealer CD part , DID You try it ,, with the immo patch and withoutthe immo patch included , try it and report back.

i would need to know how long the push button start thing has been around and and is it only newer vehicles that have it or may be it was around in like 2010 ?
Thanks given by: Jakerochon88 , jahacmm
(03-02-2016, 12:20 PM)WildCard Wrote:  

I made the patch.

the spx version i recently posted is pretty much a full version without the dealer CD part , DID You try it ,, with the immo patch and withoutthe immo patch included , try it and report back.

i would need to know how long the push button start thing has been around and and is it only newer vehicles that have it or may be it was around in like 2010 ?
the push button start does want an online connection how ever so did the immob function prior to running the patch. i will try the other spx version and let you know. good job with the patch by the way. the rc engine start has been around since 2006 and the one push start since about 2010 i believe. rc engine start is for honda remote starter fob programming . and one push start is for programming keyless transponder keys.
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2016, 01:44 PM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  

I made the patch.

the push button start does want an online connection how ever so did the immob function prior to running the patch. i will try the other spx version and let you know. good job with the patch by the way. the rc engine start has been around since 2006 and the one push start since about 2010 i believe. rc engine start is for honda remote starter fob programming . and one push start is for programming keyless transponder keys.

Like i said , try the spx version 3.17 that i posted last week ...try it on a computer where there has been no HDS Installed before .

try it with your dealer code and withoutthe immo patch, if works o.k , if not try with the immo patch , let me know the outcome .
Thanks given by: jahacmm , kikis , Jakerochon88
(03-02-2016, 01:54 PM)WildCard Wrote:  
(03-02-2016, 01:44 PM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  

(03-02-2016, 12:12 AM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  im unable to access the app folder from work as we only get limited access to the operating system on the server. the apps are already in the folder as is thought. if you install any of these hds versions before using the gnahim patch, and you click on the immob,one push start,or rc engine start, it will say that there is no internet access. but as soon as you use the gnahim patch the immob system starts to work. witch leads me to believe its in the registry. what ever that gnahim patch does to the registry to open up the immob function i think the same thing needs to be done to the one push start, and rc engine star functions. i am using my dealer code 6782 and canadian version. i have also tried the usa and Europe versions aswell. both in your spx and gna versions. its that gnahim patch that is making the immob function work if it can be applied to the other function i think it would work. do you know who made the gnahim patch? im guessing you made the patch.

I made the patch.

Like i said , try the spx version 3.17 that i posted last week ...try it on a computer where there has been no HDS Installed before .

try it with your dealer code and withoutthe immo patch, if works o.k , if not try with the immo patch , let me know the outcome .

i tried it your way both ways did not work how ever i installed it under general with the dealer code provided, and all functions work with out the patch. except the gna/him utilization. i guess under general it allows you to use these functions without internet connection to there servers. in the f12 tab you can select your network just click non network it works faster that way. i appreciate you help if you come up with another patch to fix this issue in the other versions please let me know.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Honda Honda HDS 3.101.019 Multilingual + ECU Rewrite Garage 6 1,954 12-22-2016, 02:26 PM
Last Post: tronketto
Honda Honda J2534 Rewrite [09.2016] Multilingual Garage 0 692 10-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Garage
Honda Honda HDS 3.017.022 + ECU Rewrite 6.27 [2015] iuly87 4 2,273 09-21-2016, 09:56 AM
Last Post: carstudy
Honda Honda HDS 3.015.020 [2014] + ECU Rewrite 6.2.7 Torrent Auto-Soft 7 7,977 02-15-2016, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Renopower
Honda Honda HDS 3.016.033 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update Garage 0 2,451 08-29-2015, 02:38 PM
  Honda HDS 3.015.033 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update Garage 0 1,819 06-16-2015, 12:09 PM
Honda Honda HDS 3.015.020 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update Garage 1 2,848 04-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Last Post: WildCard
Honda Honda HDS 3.015.020 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update Garage 0 1,555 02-23-2015, 05:31 PM