To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

If you can not register is possible your IP is block please reboot Router or use a diferent network .

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Honda HDS 3.017.012 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update
Confusing post .

so your saying it worked under general region , without internet ?

Dont understand what you mean about the GNA/Him initialization, thats only going to work if you use the HIMGNA Patch
Thanks given by: geovani
(03-02-2016, 07:44 PM)WildCard Wrote:  Confusing post .

so your saying it worked under general region , without internet ?

Dont understand what you mean about the GNA/Him initialization, thats only going to work if you use the HIMGNA Patch

yes all functions work under general with out internet connection, but if you need to use a gna600 or him as you vehicle interface then you have to use the patch. those three function require honda server access to open for canadian and usa installs but not under general, i didn't try Europe, if thats what your using, and it if it works on your end, then i could see how this was confusing and im sorry for that.
Thanks given by: WildCard , geovani
Put the file on your desktop and run it ...it is for 64bit bit system so if yours is 32bit remove....((((( Wow6432Node\ )))))....in the few places you can see it inside the file .

Back up your old setting first ......follow the reg paths in the file if unsure what to back up....or you might have to reinstall it ...try it and report back .

once you use the file ...if the stop button thing does not work........then i think its the dealer code that's responsible

TIZ-CAN.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 30 times
Size: 462 bytes

it is for canada american english.....if you wanted French Canadian then i will make another if it work

is you dealer version 3.017.016 ?

rather than 3.017.012
Thanks given by: Administrator , Jakerochon88 , geovani , romar
(03-04-2016, 07:49 AM)WildCard Wrote:  Put the file on your desktop and run it ...it is for 64bit bit system so if yours is 32bit remove....((((( Wow6432Node\ )))))....in the few places you can see it inside the file .

Back up your old setting first ......follow the reg paths in the file if unsure what to back up....or you might have to reinstall it ...try it and report back .

once you use the file ...if the stop button thing does not work........then i think its the dealer code that's responsible

it is for canada american english.....if you wanted French Canadian then i will make another if it work

rather than 3.017.012

i will try, i edited it to 32bit. the dealer version is 3.017.013 so were not far off right now. if you need any 1st 2nd or release passwords just private message me too if you ever need them

(03-04-2016, 05:50 PM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  
(03-04-2016, 07:49 AM)WildCard Wrote:  Put the file on your desktop and run it ...it is for 64bit bit system so if yours is 32bit remove....((((( Wow6432Node\ )))))....in the few places you can see it inside the file .

rather than 3.017.012

i will try, i edited it to 32bit. the dealer version is 3.017.013 so were not far off right now. if you need any 1st 2nd or release passwords just private message me too if you ever need them

it didn't work. im going to the honda canada training facility next week. i will get there dealer code from their tablets and try that. i might have more access with that code and i will share with you if it works better.

if you want to see what am dealing with just install using canada with dealer code 6782 the try to access the immob,one push start,and rc engine start. it will say "no internet connection". after running himgna.exe. if you open immob it starts to work,but one push start and rc engine start when you click on them the screen will just blink and stay on the function selection screen. it wont even say " no internet connection". its like half of what needs to be done to enable these function is already done.

if you want to see what am dealing with just install using canada with dealer code 6782 the try to access the immob,one push start,and rc engine start. it will say "no internet connection". after running himgna.exe. if you open immob it starts to work,but one push start and rc engine start when you click on them the screen will just blink and stay on the function selection screen. it wont even say " no internet connection". its like half of what needs to be done to enable these function is already done.
Thanks given by:

rather than 3.017.012

rather than 3.017.012

it didn't work. im going to the honda canada training facility next week. i will get there dealer code from their tablets and try that. i might have more access with that code and i will share with you if it works better.

When i say i think its the dealer code what i mean is ....

Change yours in that file i posted with the one from the europen-genral.txt file ...its your canadian dealer code or usa code that messing it up...i added it in that file ...SWAP IT.

Then re-run the reg file and reboot your computer , then test it .

all this assuming you still have general region installed , not canada region .
i ran the reg file on the general version that was installed with the dealer code 208342 and 6782 and it just switched it to the canadian version with the same issues as before until i ran the himgna.exe then the immob started to work but still nothing with the rc engine start or the one push start function
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2016, 02:21 PM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  i ran the reg file on the general version that was installed with the dealer code 208342 and 6782 and it just switched it to the canadian version with the same issues as before until i ran the himgna.exe then the immob started to work but still nothing with the rc engine start or the one push start function

then some things not right because if it worked under general without any mods at all, running the reg file don't really change anything only region and ISO Code , Nothing else .....

unless im mistake ,did you say it worked under general region without running HIMGNA .

Anyway ...would need a teamviewer session while you could connect to a vehicle to progress any further with this
Thanks given by: Jakerochon88 , jahacmm , Balyanchic
i think its the app files that the himgna.exe replaces that makes the immob function work under canadian region. are they from an older version? if so that would explain why they work. because before the one push start and rc engine start existed the immob function under canadian region didn't need internet access. i think its the way the region is setup because in canada all the dealers are set up on a server called Etech. im not sure about the other regions. could you tell me what version those app files came from or if you modified them?
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2016, 02:22 PM)Jakerochon88 Wrote:  i think its the app files that the himgna.exe replaces that makes the immob function work under canadian region. are they from an older version? if so that would explain why they work. because before the one push start and rc engine start existed the immob function under canadian region didn't need internet access. i think its the way the region is setup because in canada all the dealers are set up on a server called Etech. im not sure about the other regions. could you tell me what version those app files came from or if you modified them?

CANT SEE IT BEEN THAT ......Thats my point ...

you said you installed HDS Without any mods for general region (not using himgna) and it worked ...Correct ???

Sure i already asked you that but anyway...

So ...if you install HDS For general region and it is working and use the file i sent you ...then it should still work because all the files and folders are the same as they was...you not changing any files or folders or anything to do with that .....your just changing the reg enter for you county an ISO Code .....are you with me /?

Could try same thing for USA as they dont use etech...but like i said dont think its that.
Thanks given by: jahacmm , Jakerochon88 , Balyanchic
fair enough, its got to be in the registry.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Honda Honda HDS 3.101.019 Multilingual + ECU Rewrite Garage 6 1,461 12-22-2016, 02:26 PM
Last Post: tronketto
Honda Honda J2534 Rewrite [09.2016] Multilingual Garage 0 496 10-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Garage
Honda Honda HDS 3.017.022 + ECU Rewrite 6.27 [2015] iuly87 4 1,900 09-21-2016, 09:56 AM
Last Post: carstudy
Honda Honda HDS 3.015.020 [2014] + ECU Rewrite 6.2.7 Torrent Auto-Soft 7 7,296 02-15-2016, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Renopower
Honda Honda HDS 3.016.033 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update Garage 0 2,234 08-29-2015, 02:38 PM
  Honda HDS 3.015.033 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update Garage 0 1,642 06-16-2015, 12:09 PM
Honda Honda HDS 3.015.020 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update Garage 1 2,624 04-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Last Post: WildCard
Honda Honda HDS 3.015.020 + ECU Rewrite + HFL (HFT) Control Unit Update Garage 0 1,496 02-23-2015, 05:31 PM