Latest news: --- T20 matches --- Porsche PET 7.3 Update 4350 [12.2017] Multilingual --- new kg dev2tool+dev plus --- MAN Mantis EPC 568 2017-08 --- developer tool --- new kg ptt 2.05.55 full --- misubishi outlander 2013 --- SDP3 2.33 install & activation (Scania 2018) --- Mercedes.Benz.Navigations.DVD.COMMAND.APS.2017-2018.Europe.NTG2.V19 --- Multi-brand parts catalogue --- Toyota EPC 04/2017 [Repack] Torrent --- Toyota Techstream 12.30.017 [2017 12] + Original Full License Key Activation Topic --- volkswagen polo 1.2tsi 6r need virgin original ecu file --- Cummins Calterm v4.0.1+Jammer v1.4.0.0+Nemesis v1.8+METAFILES (MEGA) --- ME7.1 Immo Off Seat Ibiza --- Need Autorobot datasheet 2017 base --- VCDS PROFESSIONAL v17.8.1 "EU" HQ [ONLINE UPDATE On Ross Tech Server]!!! --- The sensor of mass air flow (VFD) VAZ --- Firmware from Icebreaker on VAZ 21114 (1.6 HP 8 cells), January 7.2 and 7.2+ --- Lada Kalina Block M74 error 2176 (adaptation of the throttle valve) ---

Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!!

Forum OPEN to NEW MEMBERS.
To all members [Awaiting Activation] please check your email SPAM box .
If Activation is not in your email SPAM box please wait all users will be activated when possible by administrator.

OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
DPF Files
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
xcar360
obdresource

Donate and Help Forum

After DONATION send EMAIL to ADMINSTRATOR HERE.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cruise control on my lancer 1.6
i activated the cruise control on my lancer 1.6 following all the correct methods (http://faq.lancerx.ru/index.php/Установк...з-контроля) the lst step is to replace the firmware for my ECU and after this its activated and working fine but after the engine stop and work again i have the engine sign when i connect using MUT3 i have this error

CODE NO. U0131 EPS-ECU Time-Out, after i research i found that my car doesn’t have Eclectic power steering its Hydraulic power steering this why i have this error so this the list of action that i have

1- i modified the KON file for the engine to option the cruise control and uplode it (using etacdecoder)
2-i reprogramming of E-ECU ROM to ASX 1.6 (1860B42504) (using MUT3)
3-and add wire accordingly ASX 1.6 cirquit diagram
4-use ASX diagram because ROM from ASX
I didn’t change the ETACK KON File for this project

VIN (JMYSRCY1AFU001038)

2015 Lancer EX (GLS)

how can i solve this problem and get rid of the engine sign , without losing the new option cruise control

could any one help
Thanks given by: