To Obtain Your Registration ID "Invitation Code", Please Send Your Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
obdresource
xcar360

svedit

Donate and Help Forum

After DONATION send EMAIL to ADMINSTRATOR HERE.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vectra C Security Code
Opel 
I wish you good day gentlemen,

I need security code for my 2005 VeCe, previous owner didn't give me car pass and I tried to contact local dealer, previous owner, leasing company, opel support, opel service. Nobody helped me, everybody says "contact somebody else". :(

Can you give me some advices or generator or ANYTHING that can help me to get my sec. code? I will provide VIN via PM. I need this key to enable headlight washers and to do some changes with OPCOM. Almost everything is locked and I don't want to try random numbers. I'm afraid of locking the ECU or something.

Please, good people, help me. :( Thank you so much!!!
Thanks given by:
read odometr 93c66 there pin code
Thanks given by: zrb17
Blagof, thank you so much for your reply.

Is it chip located in the dashboard gauges panel? I need to remove it, read and there is security code? Really? Also for the Z16XE engine?
Thanks given by:
you need to read that chip then post dump here and someone will give you code from it :)
Thanks given by: Administrator , kikis , zrb17
Thank you Domelec. But what chip? 93C66 as mentioned? Is there some tutorial how to do it? Do I need to remove the chip or is it possible through the OBD2 connector?

Or another option: I can create some autoclicker application to generate security codes and try itself. It's gonna take about 28 hours (max). But my only question is - can I try to enter wrong code infinite times? Or am I going to block something with this trying method? Thank you.
Thanks given by:
best removed and read with a programmer
Thanks given by: zrb17
Thank you Domelec. I'll ask at the department of electronics and mechatronics at my university. Thank you.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  vectra c b1000 dtc Dann 0 1,109 04-26-2017, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Dann
Opel vin to pin. opel vectra c. auto-vip.org 2 1,874 04-22-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: alessio1993
  security code manix800 0 1,410 12-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Last Post: manix800