1. Car-Professionals

2. OBD2buy

3. Car-Professionals

To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vectra C Security Code
Opel 
I wish you good day gentlemen,

I need security code for my 2005 VeCe, previous owner didn't give me car pass and I tried to contact local dealer, previous owner, leasing company, opel support, opel service. Nobody helped me, everybody says "contact somebody else". :(

Can you give me some advices or generator or ANYTHING that can help me to get my sec. code? I will provide VIN via PM. I need this key to enable headlight washers and to do some changes with OPCOM. Almost everything is locked and I don't want to try random numbers. I'm afraid of locking the ECU or something.

Please, good people, help me. :( Thank you so much!!!
Thanks given by:
read odometr 93c66 there pin code
Thanks given by: zrb17
Blagof, thank you so much for your reply.

Is it chip located in the dashboard gauges panel? I need to remove it, read and there is security code? Really? Also for the Z16XE engine?
Thanks given by:
you need to read that chip then post dump here and someone will give you code from it :)
Thanks given by: Administrator , kikis , zrb17
Thank you Domelec. But what chip? 93C66 as mentioned? Is there some tutorial how to do it? Do I need to remove the chip or is it possible through the OBD2 connector?

Or another option: I can create some autoclicker application to generate security codes and try itself. It's gonna take about 28 hours (max). But my only question is - can I try to enter wrong code infinite times? Or am I going to block something with this trying method? Thank you.
Thanks given by:
best removed and read with a programmer
Thanks given by: zrb17
Thank you Domelec. I'll ask at the department of electronics and mechatronics at my university. Thank you.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  vectra c b1000 dtc Dann 0 396 04-26-2017, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Dann
Opel vin to pin. opel vectra c. auto-vip.org 2 593 04-22-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: alessio1993
  security code manix800 0 755 12-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Last Post: manix800