Latest news: --- 05/2019 xentry mercedes with epc, wis, sdmedia, starfinder hdd/ssd --- New AirbagCrashKiller version 7.8.4 --- RENOLINK v1.76 --- VmWare Renault 2018 Impact (EPC+TIS) and Truck Consult --- PET2 Update 5030 Multilingual is availeble --- LAUNCH XPRO3 SCANNER| 1 YEAR UPDATES| DHL SHIPPING| BEST PRICE --- How to make Insite tune. --- VmWare Mazda All-in-1 EPC + Online Europe + Online Usa --- volvo VTTCE 1.12 --- ODIS online version --- search pc software for the original suzuki sdt --- Suzuki Liana Service Manual --- VmWare ASAP BMW online + ASP Mini online + Repair TIS online + BMW ETK 2019-04 --- Free download 2016.01 delphi software --- (9) Of MB SDconnect C4 MUX Price 500 USD Only --- Vas 5054 PassThru 64bit Drivers --- VmWare Microcat LandRover 2014-12 FREE for all --- VmWare Hino Truck 2018-11 --- Mercedes-Benz Xentry.OpenShell.XDOS 2019.05.04 Torrent --- Nexzdas lite android diagnostic tool support 24v trucks? ---

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
need buy oscilloscopes,Which you recommend?
(07-12-2016, 02:55 AM)zeeko Wrote:  Hi friends
I would like to know from your experience what do you think about DSO112A mini oscilloscope ??
it good as a personal scope for regeular testes as MAF sensor O2 sensor MAP sensor Crank sensor camshaft sensor .....els ?

I feel used

But
If you look at the crank and cam sensor waveforms
Easy 2channels to find the missing tooth

Also
It is better that there were 2 channels to find an abnormality of the coil

Why do not you introduce yourself ?
Your first post is here.
http://www.autoprofessionals.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
"LIKE"&"THANKS" will increase the motivation

Please read this post !!
Thanks given by:
Picoscope Rules!

Others drool.
[Image: 2gy4oax.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2016, 03:12 AM)carstudy Wrote:  
(07-12-2016, 02:55 AM)zeeko Wrote:  Hi friends
I would like to know from your experience what do you think about DSO112A mini oscilloscope ??
it good as a personal scope for regeular testes as MAF sensor O2 sensor MAP sensor Crank sensor camshaft sensor .....els ?

I feel used

But
If you look at the crank and cam sensor waveforms
Easy  2channels to find the missing tooth

Also
It is better that there were 2 channels to find an abnormality of the coil

Why do not you introduce yourself ?
Your first post is here.
http://www.autoprofessionals.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

Hi friend
Thank you very much for your advice
really I don't take care about thats the crank and camshaft need to 2 channel oscilloscope
Thank you very much
I would like to tell you I did introduce my self at a moment at link bellow
http://www.autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=4382&pid=38660#pid38660
Thanks given by: Diagnostix , RonaldNed
hi friends I have toyota land cruser year 2015 V8 i need of a GPS software with map of Algeria
Thanks given by:
if money is not a problem, Fluke is brand what I suggest
I own one for about 5 years and is working perfect in auto
Thanks given by: carstudy , RonaldNed
I worked in moscow with "interro PDA" 4 channel  osciloscope, with ignition module and more. is compact, transportablel and very good for all system diag and repair
Thanks given by: carstudy , Administrator
I am using in the last few months Hantek 1062B (2 channles) upgraded only by sw to 200mhz. It is portable, good design and excellent to work with. Highly recommended for automotive repairs.
Thanks given by: carstudy
Hello gentlemen! If this topic is interesting to anyone, pay attention to Postolovsky's oscillograph. There are built-in scripts that will facilitate troubleshooting.
Thanks given by: