To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

@@@Cheap Remote Support Service@@@ Perfect Quality and Latest Products !!!

http://www.autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=5742

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 MDX - HDS Double Board - Will it work as Key fob programmer?
Hello all,

Will the HDS Double Board work as Key fob programmer for a 2016 Acura MDX?

I bought a new OEM remote start with two new key fobs and am considering buying the HDS "double board" off of Ali Express to do the job if it is capable.

Thanks in advance for the answer and any further details you can provide.
Thanks given by:
That would be good to know, I did purchase a HIM interface off Ebay for $120 and was not able to do much on a 2010 Honda, I emailed the seller and they don't konw if its a double board HIM, I'm not sure how you can tell, I looked at the pictures of adds stating doubleboard HIM and they look the same as my unit. If a double board HIM works and can see CAN bus, and do enhanced diagnostics it will be cheaper at $120 versus a GNA600 at $400 which people say that's what they use at the dealer.
Thanks given by: cnc74
(05-18-2016, 07:52 PM)cnc74 Wrote:  Hello all,

Will the HDS Double Board work as Key fob programmer for a 2016 Acura MDX?

I bought a new OEM remote start with two new  key fobs and am considering buying the HDS "double board" off of Ali Express to do the job if it is capable.

Thanks in advance for the answer and any further details you can provide.

No. This tool is for easy diagnostics. And you will need the ECM/PCM password(only a Honda dealer) to unlock the procedure. If you have a funtional HDS computer.
Thanks given by: cnc74
All,

While I always appreciate any response to a question I put out to a forum I question whether there is more information to be had than was shared in the prior post.

It is my understanding that there are unlocked versions (hacked) of the latest HDS software floating around the torrents (ver 3.17.xxx) and that it is a matter of whether or not the "HDS Double Board" is still capable of pairing keys on the newest models (or not).

Any other input to determine the capabilities of the Double Board on a 2016 MDX would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
You would be better off with Chinese GNA600 which will definitely do keys, but on a car as new as yours you will need to get codes from Honda.
Thanks given by: cnc74 , Balyanchic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Honda Honda HDS 3.012.030 WMware to work with AVDI -2013 Torrent Administrator 0 2,479 01-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Administrator