1. Car-Professionals

2. OBD2buy

3. Car-Professionals

To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost only working key.Need IMMO off solution.
BMW 
Hi fellows.
I have lost or somebody stole the only key I had for my BMW 320d E46 from 2003.118
Need to know how can I get this solved without having to go to dealer.
Is it possible to IMMO OFF?
I have got a spare key that was cut beforeoriginalkey disapeared, but it has no chip, therefore cannot turn car on.
I have ordered a new diamond key with pfc chip on it form eBay, but it has to be coded. 533
IMMO oof is possible on this BMW as I have removed the EWS-3 module and the Bosch DDE 7 ECU to be sent away for programming new keys, but am skeptical about doing it as I would preferjust to IMMO off it if possible.Just need some help from you if possible.
I have Xprog-m and batronix programmers. All I need to know is what to do.Bow
Thanks given by:
Is the new key really not coded? otherwise you should get it in a dealer then you have to spend more money to code it. You can not turn off the immobilization function, cause this is your car protection. But you don't need to do anything with you're module (EWS-3 and DDE). Once you get your key with proper code according to chassis number just put it in and it should start but with a little bit late 1 to 2 secs before it fire. If you manage to sort out the key code problem you should bar/disable the lost key cause the guy who have your key can steal your car so you have to bar it to disable the key but then he can still open your car but it wont start once it is already bar.
Thanks given by: vicfurpac
BMW 
(06-16-2016, 09:58 AM)byteflight Wrote:  Is the new key really not coded? otherwise you should get it in a dealer then you have to spend more money to code it. You can not turn off the immobilization function, cause this is your car protection. But you don't need to do anything with you're module (EWS-3 and DDE). Once you get your key with proper code according to chassis number just put it in and it should start but with a little bit late 1 to 2 secs before it fire. If you manage to sort out the key code problem you should bar/disable the lost key cause the guy who have your key can steal your car so you have to bar it to disable the key but then he can still open your car but it wont start once it is already bar.

Yep. Got it solved without going to dealer.
A friend of mine had AK90, and since I had Xprog-m just gave him the read file from EWS3, and he was able to reprogram the new key purchased on eBay.
Yep, also got all other keys blocked that were showing on AK90, just in case key was stollen, cause still not sure if misplaced or stollen. But better safe than sorry. 011
Good tool this AK90 to reprogram PFC chip. Got to get me one of these. Anim_19
Thanks given by: