Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!!

ITCDiag
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
obdresource
xcar360

DiagPro3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEXUS - Immobilizer
Hi, have problem with my car Lexus is220d 2006. Battery was disconnected for 6 month. After that burn ecu with booster. So now everything ok with new ecu apart fault code:

B2799 LEXUS - Engine Immobilizer Malfunction

How to sort it with techstream (car fuel system shut down, because of immobiliser)? Thanks
Techstream shows : immobiliser - unset
Thanks given by:
Dear Friend,
You have to locate the OBD2 connector, then has to make a bridge between pin 4 and 13 OBD2, then you can see in the instrument panel light check engine starts flashing. esprar now only 30 minutes, then remove the bridge OBD2 connector and start the engine.
luck
Thanks given by:
Already tried, dont work... Still the same. And I cant get seed number with techstream, where no option ,,smart code reset". Maybe somebody can sell full version? Thanks
Thanks given by:
What version is your techstream? seed code must be immediately. these codes are constantly changing.
we need more details of his diagnosis to help.
Thanks given by: Diagnostix
(07-12-2016, 12:14 AM)achaccha Wrote:  What version is your techstream? seed code must be immediately. these codes are constantly changing.
we need more details of his diagnosis to help.

TOYOTA Techstream V11.10.034, it dont have option to change/read seed code.

Now i used everything (ecu, fuse boxses,keys,start button) from another (working perfect) car. Now is working everything radio, light, heater and so on just the same fault code B2799 LEXUS - Engine Immobilizer Malfunction, and no fuel. Fuel system working fine, when fuel bleeding function is on. I could not find "code box"... How to pair all immobilizer parts... ? I tried that focus 30min...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Toyota Help with Lexus CT200h Navigation chaya02 0 1,370 02-18-2017, 11:32 AM
Last Post: chaya02