Latest news: --- 16D920875 .sgo --- autocom delphi 2015r3 whith key --- AK500+SKC WMVARE FULL --- MANTIS 2017 --- peugeot 306 hdi EDC15C2 --- AUTOCOM 2015.1 hex2stuff VM VERSION --- nissan navara dpf off --- Hurd cut rev limiter pop corn opel astra gtc 1.9 150 cv bosch edc16c9 --- Need MB EIS W211 ST12 Flash dump --- MB EIS W211 ST12 Flash Dump Needed --- Need help installing Xentry XDOS 03/2017 --- Ford VCM I / IDS Problem --- Opel Combo radio code --- FULL CFF DATABASE of MB VGS/NAG/EGS (5/7/9 G-Tronic) PWK/TRANSP --- Continue to use ETKA 7.5 and updates .... --- vectra c b1000 dtc --- SUZUKI SDT-II_2150057(04_2017) --- spanish_estimate4.2017 --- AUTOCOM 2015.1 VM VERSION --- Odis 4.0.0 11/04/2017 SETUP AND POSTSETUP ---

To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

@@@Cheap Remote Support Service@@@ Perfect Quality and Latest Products !!!

http://www.autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=5742

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discovery 3 Fault P1623-00 immobiliser
Land+Rover 
Hi Everybody,

I need your opinion about case I have came a cross this evening, so the story starts as follow:

The vehicle came  in to the garage for some work to be done on brake system - unfortunately the mechanic who worked on it left the vehicle on "N" and ignition key in position 1 so battery went completely flat overnight and when he recharged the battery the vehicle doesn't want to start any more - doesn't crank.

Read fault codes P1623-00 "Immobiliser code/identification number write failure" in PCM and red LED flashing in instrument pack also key remote doesn't work at all.

I've reload sw for BCM,PCM and also  as build CCF file ( fully updated SDD 146.05V246) - all of these went successfully then  I attempted twice to recode  existing key but the application has failed  with error code:

"A negative response was received"
service ID-0x31
response: An unspecified error occurred during the software download process.(0x78)

I do not have second key so not 100% sure if the key is ok - however it's been tested with key tester and transponder ID can be read and key remote signal is strong.

What do you think guys - where to go with that. I have attached current CCF file if anybody wants to look in to it.

Regards.

M.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SDD_SALLAAA138A470480.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 4 times
Size: 309.46 KB

Thanks given by:
p1623 relates to code at engine ecu.
have you done the relearn in engine ecu
Thanks given by:
Hi,

Came back today to this case again and reloaded BCM as new module, software download procedure has finished ok but still can't code in existing key at the end of procedure - the same fault occurred .

Attempted also configure PCM as new module but the application couldn't finish successfully - maybe because I might have faulty key - message at the end of the routine "Application failed".

More likely next step is to code in brand new genuine Land Rover key - but it's seems expensive,

Does anybody have got any advise?

Regards.

M.
Thanks given by:
Land+Rover 
Just to update the case - the problem has been solved by replacing CJB(BCM)

Regards.

M.
Thanks given by: maxmad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTC off help SID201 Discovery 3 abg17 0 869 11-21-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: abg17