Latest news: --- Help for checksum error sirius32n --- Citroen pass for coding --- egr dpf off ECU files here free --- WE NEW FORUMS READY RUSSIAN AND ENGLISH version --- UPA USB 1.3 Final + Huge Scripts Database 100% Tested --- Mercedes-Benz DAS FDOK Calculator --- Ot ocheck free --- Espace 2003 year wont start --- Ferrari Software --- Volvo Tech Tool (TT) 2.04.87 + Crack --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY Vladimir141 --- VCI dosnt work --- Install Xentry 09.2014 --- DPF-EGR-Lambda-Adblue-Flap-DTC-Hotstart-Remover v2017.05 --- ODIS413 --- Nissan_Infiniti FAST 01_2017 --- SQLiteDBs ISTA D 4.05.23 en mega --- free programs for immo --- EDC17 tuning guide specially for Insignia / Astra A20DTH --- Dacia Sandero2 crash reset ---

To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

Visit & Register ---->>>> www.car-professionals.com

@@@Cheap Remote Support Service@@@ Perfect Quality and Latest Products !!!

http://www.autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=5742

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JLR SDD v131
Hi,

I need too make two things in my Jaguar S-Type 2.7:

- Programming the injectors
- Calibration of the steering angle sensor

I just found the vmware with v131 of the JLR SDD on net but I don't find where to make this programming. For what I read, I think I need to enter a PIN based on a VIN in the key that shows on the main screen. Is that right?

Where I found that PIN if so?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
No not right, to program injectors click on service functions then recomendations at top of screen will then bring up a list, scroll down, you will see two actions for injectors suggest you read injector codes stored first take photo of results so that you can go back if need be, then you can use the other action to calibrate, if differant injectors are being fitted you will need the codes to input
Thanks given by: SC0TT