Latest news: --- multi-Diag original --- all 1 pdf ac_refrigerant 2017 --- SPI 2016A --- LINKONE KOMATSU PARTS CATALOGUE FULL 2017 --- MB Sprinter DPF and AGR OFF Delphi crd2.xx --- Citroen pass for coding --- egr dpf off ECU files here free --- WE NEW FORUMS READY RUSSIAN AND ENGLISH version --- UPA USB 1.3 Final + Huge Scripts Database 100% Tested --- Mercedes-Benz DAS FDOK Calculator --- Ot ocheck free --- Espace 2003 year wont start --- Ferrari Software --- Volvo Tech Tool (TT) 2.04.87 + Crack --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY Vladimir141 --- VCI dosnt work --- Install Xentry 09.2014 --- DPF-EGR-Lambda-Adblue-Flap-DTC-Hotstart-Remover v2017.05 --- ODIS413 --- Nissan_Infiniti FAST 01_2017 ---

To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

Visit & Register ---->>>> www.car-professionals.com

@@@Cheap Remote Support Service@@@ Perfect Quality and Latest Products !!!

http://www.autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=5742

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIRBAG SUBARU WRX 2015 CRASH DATA CLEAR
Subaru 
I recently purchased ECU Flasher 2.2f. I try to clean the crash of a Subaru WRX airbag from 2015. With the original scanner it tells me that there are no DTCs present, but if there are 10 historical DTCs and the airbag light is on in the dashboard. With ECU Flasher 2.2f you can read the flash, but it is not possible to read the eprom, Is the accident data found in the flash for this vehicle?
Also try reading DTC with Ecu Flasher, but the dtc I see correspond to the engine but not the airbag, can you please tell me how I can clean the crash data of this car?
I await your comments

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FLASH.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 12 times
Size: 82.29 KB

Thanks given by:
Hello
please contact Technical Support
Thanks given by: Administrator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Subaru SUBARU FAST II Asia [07.2015] Multilanguage Garage 0 691 07-16-2016, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Garage
  Subaru immo off artsemdiag 0 1,147 11-14-2015, 09:20 PM
Last Post: artsemdiag