To Obtain Your Registration "CODE"AP Forum, Please Send A Request To: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

If you can not register is possible your IP is block please reboot Router or use a diferent network .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardware Interface Advice
Hi All,

Need some advice in buying any one of these below(1,2 or 3). Are all these basically same inside and can be used with autocom/delphi/wow softwares interchangeably?

I am new to this, I am planning to get one of the above insead of plug-n-play $20 OBD2 scanner.

Last question, can i program a new OEM remote entry key with this hardware for my NF sonata

thanks in advance.

WS

edit by rule No.08

Attached Files
Hardware Interface.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 26 times
Size: 84 bytes

Thanks given by:
(01-03-2017, 11:18 PM)wastesubscribe Wrote:  Hi All,

Need some advice in buying any one of these below(1,2 or 3). Are all these basically same inside and can be used with autocom/delphi/wow softwares interchangeably?

I am new to this, I am planning to get one of the above insead of plug-n-play $20 OBD2 scanner.

Last question, can i program a new OEM remote entry key with this hardware for my NF sonata

thanks in advance.

WS

all items  same
not work  sonata NF (abs-srs)
100 %
[Image: 2s0xq8y.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mlmh5sjo1i1rdjx62o1_500.gif]
Thanks given by: wastesubscribe
thank you italianec

I am going to get http://r.ebay.com/V63s7w just to experiment and see what i can view as scanner only...

I did not expect it to work for NF sonata, i think i need hyundai VCI hardware with GDS software (there are torrents and links with activations on internet) to do that.

i will just take it to dealer and pay $120 for activating my keyless remote (costed only $16 for key)  Sad

i thought i can find a short-cut. Tongue

any more suggestions i would apperciate...

btw. i am just hobbyist. not auto mechanic.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Actia-logo ACTIA MULTI DIAG CHINA INTERFACE 2011 -> ORIGINAL ALMOST fantomel 12 10,545 06-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Last Post: LinkX
  Need Help - Unknown OBD Interface shommy_kg 0 651 05-03-2016, 08:12 PM
Last Post: shommy_kg