To Obtain Your Registration ID "Invitation Code", Please Send Your Request to: autoprofessionals@mail.ru
Please Note That, [Guests And Awaiting Activation Member] Have LImited For Download File !!!

ITCDiag
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
obdresource
xcar360

DiagPro3

Donate and Help Forum

After DONATION send EMAIL to ADMINSTRATOR HERE.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
w212 headlight retrofit coding
Mercedes Benz 
can anyone give me some insight into what is necessary to change the vehicle data card on a w212? I have a 2010 e63 I am trying to retrofit the newer facelift led headlights into and need to update the data card so I can correctly code the front sam and headlight modules any insight would be greatly appreciated
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2017, 03:59 AM)billymatlock1 Wrote:  can anyone give me some insight into what is necessary to change the vehicle data card on a w212? I have a 2010 e63 I am trying to retrofit the newer facelift led headlights into and need to update the data card so I can correctly code the front sam and headlight modules any insight would be greatly appreciated

you need change front sam, do u have file cbf front sam?
Thanks given by:
Does this not work ?

( not cheap! )

SAM converter : Clck me !!

OR

this one !

SAM adapter module : Click me !!

regards.

Give5
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2017, 01:32 AM)sang Wrote:  
(04-11-2017, 03:59 AM)billymatlock1 Wrote:  can anyone give me some insight into what is necessary to change the vehicle data card on a w212? I have a 2010 e63 I am trying to retrofit the newer facelift led headlights into and need to update the data card so I can correctly code the front sam and headlight modules any insight would be greatly appreciated

No can you help?

(04-12-2017, 01:32 AM)sang Wrote:  

No can you help?
Thanks given by:
need use vediamo to config
I offering install software in request   via  teamviewer, current, xentry 09/2018 new  full active. I can one click ,activated full xentry any version.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mercedes Benz W212 trailer module coding help ? Pingpong 4 4,151 04-08-2016, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Pingpong
Mercedes Benz W212 Check engine lamp malguy 11 13,258 12-03-2015, 04:18 AM
Last Post: mike gao