To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

ITCDiag
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
obdresource
xcar360

DiagPro3

Donate and Help Forum

After DONATION send EMAIL to ADMINSTRATOR HERE.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xentry not reading TRUCKS
Mercedes Benz 
Hi , best regards,
I’ve recently got Xentry/DAS 07.2018 installation from recovered Acronic image. I have C4 SDconnect mux. It works OK with all cars and vans , but it is not communicating with some older truck earlier then 2012. With newer trucks it works OK I tried Xentry simulation mode, but no luck. I tried Vario, Actros 2, Ateg, Axor. All have 24V and OBD. I am new to truck and never used Xentry for trucks before. I think my “normal” Xentry installation may have some files missing, hence cannot read those trucks. Or is may be a different licence needed. Please help me to resolve the problem. Thanks in advance.
... Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur ... (Latin)
Thanks given by:
I think you need an older Software or C3, a Friend from me works with LKW and earlier 2012 he works with old Xentry and C3...But I can be wrong now.
If you like my post and it helped, please press Thanks.Thankyou
Thanks given by: Goodwill , carstudy , Raidraid , ilknur484
Mercedes Benz 
Thanks, any more suggestions? I have no access to old mux. I will try older software with C4, but it sounds very odd, that new Xentry/Das doesn't cover trucks before 2012 Dodgy .
... Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur ... (Latin)
Thanks given by: