Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!!

Do not wait for the registration to confirm your email, your account is automatically activated AP Forum!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW 2012 Servicer - MS906BT Scanner Goog Job!
BMW 
This is an exceptional tool when compared to price and function. I've used several big name scanners from Snapon and Mac as well as oem such as Witech. This tool has numerous vehicle coverage and functions. You're able to perform many bidirectional test as well as reset maintenance options. Also, it reads the majority of PIDS on the vehicle. That in itself is worth the price. Overall I'm very pleased and impressed with this product so far. Autel MS906BT Scanner has done an exceptional job.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2019, 01:46 AM)No apple Wrote:  This is an exceptional tool when compared to price and function. I've used several big name scanners from Snapon and Mac as well as oem such as Witech. This tool has numerous vehicle coverage and functions. You're able to perform many bidirectional test as well as reset maintenance options. Also, it reads the majority of PIDS on the vehicle. That in itself is worth the price. Overall I'm very pleased and impressed with this product so far. Autel MS906BT Scanner has done an exceptional job.

what cars have you tested via this Autel MS906BT Scanner?
If any help, please give thanks + rep Give5
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need BMW Scanner piratng 5 4,297 10-27-2016, 04:53 AM
Last Post: jakesvw
BMW BMW Scanner v1.4.0 Pa-soft crack Liliflower 1 8,266 10-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Rhyno92