Latest news: --- VAG, Mercedes Teile Steuergeräten. --- Renault Can Clip 193 - Torrent (without pass) --- Need manuals for opel insignia all releases --- I need online account for repair --- BEARING MANUAL - SKF --- PET2 Update 5410 Multilingual is availeble --- Carly v42.03 PRO (All Brands) FULL - Unlocked --- Remote Install - Nissan Consult III, Fast, Diesel UD EPC, Forklift, NERS --- AGCO - Good truck diagnostics device with European Union quality --- Autocom orginal cdp+ --- Caterpillar SIS Full 2019-07 installation --- POPULAR RANGE OF SKF BEARINGS - PART II --- New STILL STEDS Navigator Forklifts Ver. D8.19 R2 + Activation license Key --- VAS 5052A Recovery DVD --- MAN-cats III 17.3 --- i need code radio vw Alpha --- PET2 Update 5400 Multilingual is availeble --- Komatsu CSS Parts Book Viewer 5.11 + Service pdf - Torrent (without pass) --- CAN bus in infiniti qx --- ista-d 4.20.12 ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help repairing my fullchip lexia 3 interface
Citroen 
hello sir i hope you fine
i need your help please repairing my fullchip lexia 3 interface
its connected to computer and its fine with drivers but it cant connect to car what should i begin to test
please guide me what to test on pics attached using multimeter
thanks in advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(12-25-2019, 03:58 PM)amer78 Wrote:  hello sir i hope you fine
its connected to computer and its fine with drivers but it cant connect to car what should i begin to test
thanks in advance

With a multimeter, you will not check too much ... Check the soldering of the cable that goes to the plug OBD 2 and check each cable wire with a multimeter.
I'm converting DPA5 CHINA to work with CNH EST

Thanks given by:
(12-28-2019, 01:20 PM)roznicowka Wrote:  
thanks in advance

With a multimeter, you will not check too much ... Check the soldering of the cable that goes to the plug OBD 2 and check each cable wire with a multimeter.

i checked all the lines from 16 pin to obd socket>>>all is fine working>>>what to do next?
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2019, 08:59 AM)amer78 Wrote:  
thanks in advance

i checked all the lines from 16 pin to obd socket>>>all is fine working>>>what to do next?

Check in turn all electronics from the side of the obd2 cable in the direction of the usb plug ... Check first 12 more NEC relays. You should hear the click of the relay when connected to a laptop and a car when trying to diagnose.

Thanks given by: amer78
(12-30-2019, 12:57 PM)roznicowka Wrote:  
thanks in advance

Check in turn all electronics from the side of the obd2 cable in the direction of the usb plug ... Check first 12 more NEC relays. You should hear the click of the relay when connected to a laptop and a car when trying to diagnose.

checked no relay open
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2020, 03:55 PM)amer78 Wrote:  
(12-30-2019, 12:57 PM)roznicowka Wrote:  
thanks in advance

checked no relay open

I don't understand. How is the relay not open? The relay should switch on or off.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Edit your XS EVOLUTION interface to make it equivalent to an original! titoun 1 4,310 03-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Last Post: bouizanne
Citroen Updating help interface lexia damian1985 2 4,890 09-23-2015, 06:46 PM
Last Post: essdany
  PSA XS EVO interface CAN communication problem ! titoun 0 3,948 09-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Last Post: titoun
  PSA EVO XS Evolution Interface Oscilloscope Screen Shots titoun 0 3,893 09-14-2015, 09:51 AM
Last Post: titoun